838 Grand Avenue
Grand Junction, CO 81501
Want to wake up looking and feeling refreshed each day? Debra M. Pease offers a solution – Permanent Cosmetics! Located in Grand Junction, Colorado, Debra performs permanent cosmetic makeup application and microblading with professionalism, artistic eye, and experience necessary to help you enhance your natural beauty.
Debra Pease is a highly respected Permanent Makeup Professional, Medical Aesthetician and Cosmetologist. Since establishing her business in 1997, her passion for helping people look and feel beautiful with color, artisty and unwavering attention to detail have brought the blessing of success to her business.
Today, combining her years of experience and dedicated on-going advanced education and color theory knowledge her clients can be assured they are in the hands of an experienced and knowledgeable artist!
- Advanced Permanent Cosmetic Makeup Artist
- Microblade Artist
- Cosmetologist/Medical Aesthetician
- Nationally Board Certified – American Academy of Micropigmentation (AAM)
- Member of the Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals (SPCP)
- Colorado State Board Certified
- Advanced Permanent Cosmetic Makeup Training – Dixon Technique, Kailua, Hawaii
- Advanced Permanent Cosmetic Makeup Training – Boca Ta2, Williston, Florida
- Permanent Cosmetic Makeup Training – College of International Esthetics, Denver, Colorado
- Shades and Strokes Training – Mary Richardson, Tina Davies and Terri Darling
- Graduate of American Academy of Beauty Culture – Grand Junction, Colorado
- Advanced Training – Conservatory of Bioelements, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Applies Permanent Cosmetics with state of the art digital machine
- Certified Softap Permanent Makeup Artist
- Licensed and Insured
- Follows the strictest hygienic guidelines for sterilization and sanitation.
“Thank you for visiting my website. I chose the beauty industry because it’s fun, exciting, and forever changing. Being a very detailed oriented person I try to help today’s modern woman feel better about herself by enhancing her natural beauty with color, strategically placed. So often this improves a woman’s self esteem and helps her feel and look younger. For me that’s a great feeling!”A NOTE FROM DEBBIE PEASE
Providing permanent makeup and microblading since 1997 in Grand Junction, Colorado, servicing clients from all over Colorado including Mesa, Grand Mesa, Montrose, Gunnison, Telluride, Durango, Steamboat Springs Vail, Craig, Glenwood Springs, Meeker and Aspen .